Customer Support Plans
What Kind of Support Can I Get?
To remain effective, your website can't stand still. Whether you need a simple content update or a completely new feature, Web Ideas is here to help. Our customer support packages give you flexible access to ongoing help with as little or as much as you need, when you need it.
You can choose either from our:
- Hosting PLUS Support Plan with a fixed amount of support time at a discounted price each month (starting at 30 minutes)
- Pay-As-You-Go Support where you only pay for the support you use, charged by the minute, purchased in 30 minute blocks.
Our hosting and domain packages also include technical support to make sure your site stays up and running.
Our Pay-As-You-Go support plans give you the flexibility to get changes made to your site whenever you need them, and pay by the minute for the time you use. Our rates start at $150 (+GST) per hour.
Our ongoing customer support helps you keep your site up to date. We can give you the knowledge and tools you need to make the changes yourself, or we can make the changes for you. The services we offer include:
- Adding new content, and updating or reformatting existing content;
- Helping you add images, video or other special kinds of content to your site;
- Implementing new features and making sure they work they way you want;
- Design changes - anything from a new logo to a complete redesign;
- Training for new or existing staff.
Keeping Things Running
If your site is hosted on Web Ideas Hosting, the following technical support is included in your Hosting Support Plan:
- Ensuring the correct operation or connectivity of your website.
- Security updates for your website software.
- Ensuring the correct operation or connectivity of any email residing on the Web Ideas hosting environment.
If your domain is registered via Web Ideas, the following kinds of technical support are included in the cost of your Domain Support Plan:
- Dealing with any problems with domains registered with us.
- Assisting with renewals for domains registered with us.
How Do I Get Support?
You can request support at any time via
After you lodge a request, you'll receive a ticket number and a link so you can keep track of how things are going.
We provide support during standard business hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Melbourne public holidays).
Target completion times vary depending on the scale of the request - however, urgent requests and hosting or domain issues are always dealt with as soon as possible.