Create an Effective Design
To create an effective web design, there are a number of steps. We look at the total online picture for your business and develop a website and online solution with you that suits your needs. Once we understand your needs, the next step is:
Analysis of your Online Strategy – where are you now?
- Define business need, web marketing activities and the overall online strategy
- Confirm current web position
- Identify target market
- Identify web site purpose
- Key word analysis
- Confirm domain availability
- Confirm current hosting arrangements
This ensures you know what is currently happening online for your business and helps determine how your website is presented.
Then we move on to creating a picture of how your website will look, including navigation and connection between different sectors of the website.
Design – planning and preparation to meet your website purpose
- Register domain
- Decide on web requirement (CMS, eCommerce, Booking etc)
- Concept and site style – logo, colours, image type
- Site map development
- Content writing/production
- Image selection
- Graphic selection
- Identification of 3rd party links eg LinkedIn, Facebook
- Design approval
Once you have approved the design, congratulations! All the decisions have been made and now it’s time to build the website. We do this in an online development environment – this means it is on the internet but behind a login; it is NOT available for the general public to view. We keep it there right up until it is ready to go live.